2017 Internship Position
DATES: July – May. 2018
HOURS: Student must be available to work at least five hours a week. He or she may work from home part of the time, but should be available to come into the office at least once a week.
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to participate in an established college internship program for collage/university credit.
DUTIES: Develop databases, analytical tools, and resources to support and enrich the content of GKC, including:
• Research and assist in creating GKC website material
• Tracking local and international events and opportunities in the field of environment and sustainable development
• Publicize progress of multiple programs
• Working as assistant to the coordinators by assisting in grant writing, public relations and communication, and events planning.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
• A good academic achievement
• Familiarity with technology and social media
• A very good research and writing skills
• You should be at least a sophomore in college
• Your own computer will be needed
TO APPLY: We will announce the opening of the internship program soon.